The Convergence Database Includes:
- 4,000 data points on each Advisor/Manager updated daily, including:
- 17,000+ SEC Registered Investment Advisors
- 20,000+ Alternative State Registered Advisors
- 56,000 + SEC Registered Funds by Fund Type (HF/PE/VC/RE/SAF/LQ/OTHER)
- 3,400 + State Registered Funds by Fund Type (HF/PE/VC/RE/SAF/LQ/OTHER)
- 6,000 + Service Providers
- 100,000+ C-Suite Executives Contact Information
- 48,000+ Form D Filings (Hedge, Private Equity, Venture Capital and Other Funds)
- 30 + Primary Investment Strategies all stratified by RAUM size bands
- RIA – Enterprise (Manager) View – profile
- RIA Advisor View – profile
- Daily Advisor Newspage which includes:
- ADV Filing Changes – material filing change surveillance
- Form D Filing Changes – daily filing synopsis and history
- Market News
- SEC Administration – Litigation – Suspension Activity
- 3-D File-Fund/Advisor/Manager Views-All SEC Filers – file based for research and CRM integration
- 3-D File-Fund Level-All State Registered Filers – file based for research and CRM integration
- 3-D File-Fund Level- Mutual Fund Filers – file based for research and CRM integration
- Redline Brochure Service – ADV Part 2 presented highlighting changes from prior filing.
- Data Mart – option to take extensive parsed – structured and enriched data into the client data environment
- Time Series of key data points – We keep all data we source and enrich-creating a rich time series that reveals trends and opportunities that you find important. Time Series is the basis for the Predictive Analytics we develop.
- ADVISOR COMPLEXITY PROFILES – Operating RISK profile for Managers and Advisors broken down into 40+ factors that identify potential complexity and risk in an Advisor’s Operating Model. When integrated with other products, we produce RISK BASED.
- COMPETITOR AND VENDOR INTELLIGENCE – A custom built product monitoring key changes at select ADVISOR PEERS and SERVICE PROVIDERS in use and under consideration
- ADV ANALYZER SERVICE – Convergence analyzes and profiles the filing patterns of all SEC registered Advisors. Our analysis draws from the 100,000 Form ADV Part 1 and 2 documents in our database. Our analysis and profiles service addresses three main concerns expressed by the SEC- Completeness, Consistency, and Frequency. Our analysis will position your firm against the market and/or a select groups of peers.
- SERVICE PROVIDER GROWTH ANALYSIS – We track and reveal the key drivers of growth for all service providers, providing full transparency into key competitive and growth trends across the industry – monetizing opportunities to focus on. This analyses can include our ‘Best Fit’ analyses.
- SERVICE PROVIDER CLIENTS AT RISK – we track those Advisors that have the attributes and characteristics of firms that have changed Service Providers with some regularity – ‘flight risk’ for the Service Provider.
- ASSET MANAGER GROWTH ANALYSIS – We track and reveal the key drivers of growth for all asset managers, providing full transparency into key competitive and growth trends across the industry
- FUND EXPENSE PRACTICES ANALYZER -Expense category disclosures are compared and contrasted to a Manager determined peer group. The service illustrates which of the Managers disclosures are common and uncommon expense categories
- REGULATORY HISTORY – Summary of Regulatory, Criminal and Civil violations at an Advisor and strategy level
- MARKET SHARE ANALYSES – Summary of Administrator and Audit Firm Market Share at an Asset and Strategy level comparing to key competitors
- CUSTOM RESEARCH – opportunities to explore key empirical data points ie leverage in the industry, fastest growing Advisors, Advisors launching the most funds etc.
- TALENT IDENTIFICATION MANAGER – Identify talent across the industry by using 23 different factors to find technically qualified candidates, including the ability to search by gender
‘BIG DATA’ CAPTURE-ENRICHMENT- Original Content
- We create original content to help you make faster and more informed business decisions.
- You can act upon our data-We eliminate your need to make sense out of vast amounts of data
Request a Demo
See how our data and research will optimize your business model. Contact George Evans to set up a demo today!