The Convergence Database Includes:
- 2,000 data points on each Advisor/Manager updated daily, including:
- 17,800+ SEC Registered Investment Advisors
- 2,000 + Alternative State Registered Advisors
- 9,000+ Private Fund Advisors
- 7,300+ Private Fund Advisor Families
- 58,000 + SEC Registered Funds by Fund Type (HF/PE/VC/RE/SAF/LQ/OTHER)
- 6,000 + State Registered Funds by Fund Type (HF/PE/VC/RE/SAF/LQ/OTHER)
- 6,000 + Service Providers
- 55,000+ C-Suite Executives
- Email Addresses for at least one C-Suite Executive per Private Advisor Family
- 48,000+ Form D Filings (Hedge, Private Equity, Venture Capital and Other Funds)
- 30 + Primary Investment Strategies
- RIA – Enterprise (Manager) View – profile
- RIA Advisor View – profile
- ADV Filing Changes – material filing change surveillance
- Form D Filing Changes – daily filing synopsis and history
- 3-D File-Fund/Advisor/Manager Views-All SEC Filers – file based for research and CRM integration
- 3-D File-Fund Level-All State Registered Filers – file based for research and CRM integration
- Time Series of key data points – We keep all data we source and enrich-creating a rich time series that reveals trends and opportunities that you find important.
- ADVISOR COMPLEXITY PROFILES – Operating risk profile for Managers and Advisors broken down into 40+ factors that identify potential complexity and risk in an Advisor’s Operating Model.
- COMPETITOR AND VENDOR INTELLIGENCE – A custom built product monitoring key changes at select ADVISOR PEERS and SERVICE PROVIDERS in use and under consideration
- SERVICE PROVIDER GROWTH ANALYSIS – We track and reveal the key drivers of growth for all service providers, providing full transparency into key competitive and growth trends across the industry
- ASSET MANAGER GROWTH ANALYSIS – We track and reveal the key drivers of growth for all asset managers, providing full transparency into key competitive and growth trends across the industry
- FUND EXPENSE PRACTICES ANALYZER -Expense category disclosures are compared and contrasted to a Manager determined peer group. The service illustrates which of the Managers disclosures are common and uncommon expense categories
- REGULATORY HISTORY – Summary of Regulatory, Criminal and Civil violations at an Advisor and strategy level
- MARKET SHARE ANALYSES – Summary of Administrator and Audit Firm Market Share at an Asset and Strategy level comparing to key competitors
- TALENT IDENTIFICATION MANAGER – Identify talent across the industry by using 23 different factors to find technically qualified candidates, including the ability to search by gender
‘BIG DATA’ CAPTURE-ENRICHMENT- Original Content
- We create original content to help you make faster and more informed business decisions.
- You can act upon our data-We eliminate your need to make sense out of vast amounts of data
Request a Demo
See how our data and research will optimize your business model. Contact George Evans to set up a demo today!